Hello! I’m Rafik.
I am a programmer and wanderer who is currently traveling around the world.
I’m interested in slow travel, languages (both human and computer ones), sailing, psychogeography, and storytelling, amongst many other things.
What keeps me busy?
- Previously (July-October 2016):
- Vagabonding in Québec
- Currently (November 2016 - January 2017):
- Travels in North Africa
- Next (February-April 2017):
- Travels in Central America
- Later (May-July 2017):
- Trainee sailor aboard the traditional schooner Atyla, sailing from Portugal to Bermuda, and then aboard the three-masted square-rigged tall-ship Picton Castle, sailing from Bermuda to Québec